As a registered Osteopath Jimmy focuses on combining hands on therapy with exercise to get patients back to their activity as quickly as possible. Jimmy has extensive experience as a practitioner from working with premier league football clubs, Formula One drivers to performing arts professionals.
Jimmy has extensively added to his training through continual professional development and combines multiple skills in his treatments where necessary.
Jimmy has been lecturing with OMT Training in the field of manual therapy for a number of years and this keeps him at the forefront of all new and adaptive techniques. This is lead to numerous publications in journals and published books.
He has lectured professionals from all fields of manual therapy and he travels the UK teaching others from single practitioners to premier league football medical teams.
OMT Training has been developed to allow access to high quality training to all in the manual therapy industry. We hope that you find all of our courses interesting, informative and above all lots and fun to do. We all feel that learning has to be fun.
His qualifications include;
- BSc (Hons) Sports & Exercise Science
- BSc (Hons) Osteopathy
- Sports and Remedial Massage Diploma
- Medical Acupuncture/Dry Needling
- Advanced Osteopathic Spinal and Peripheral Joint Articulations
- Proprioceptive Neuro-Muscular facilitation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Massage (IASTM)
- Advanced Care for the pregnant patient
- Advanced Spinal and Peripheral Joint Manipulation
- Advanced Treatment and Rehabilitation for shoulder conditions
- Advanced Muscle Energy Techniques
- Advanced Myofascial Techniques